Ingredients of this recipe:
1 1/4 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
1 small sized Egg
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup chopped and roasted Walnuts Method to make this recipe : chocolate chip cookies:
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt evenly in a bowl.
- With the mixer running, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar together until creamy.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence.
- When flour is fully blended mix the chips and walnuts.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- On a tray place a large ungreased cookie sheet.
- Now drop a spoonful of the batter on the sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 -1 2 minutes.