1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
1/4 cup Hot Water
1 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
1/4 tsp Salt
12 Eggs White
1 tsp Cream of Tartar
How to make chocolate angel cake:
- In a bowl mix cocoa powder and hot water and keep aside.
- Preheat the oven at 350F
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, 3/4 cup sugar, salt and keep aside.
- Beat the eggs till foamy and then add cream of tartar.
- Beat till the mixture forms peak.
- In the egg mixture add the remaining sugar.
- Now then gently add half the sifted flour.
- When completely mixed add the remaining half of flour.
- Now pour some of this mixture in the cocoa powder mixture and stir well.
- When done pour this egg cocoa mixture back to the remaining egg flour mixture.
- Mix lightly.
- In an ungreased dish pour this mixture.
- Bake this dish for 50 minutes or till the tooth pick comes out clean. When baked completely let it cool.
- Then with the help of a knife invert it on a plate.
- Serve it with fresh berries and vanilla ice cream.