• 1 cup Noodles (boiled)
• 1 carrot (grated)
• 2 onions (sliced)
• 2 cup cabbage (shredded)
• 1 tsp Soy Sauce
• ½ tsp Ajinomoto
• 2 tbsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep frying
• 1 cup Maida
• ½ tsp Salt
• 2 tbsp Oil
• Water to knead
How to make Chinese Samosa:
• To make filling, heat some oil in a pan, and add cabbage, onions, carrot and ajinomoto to it. Cook till the vegetables become tender.
• Now add noodles, soy sauce and salt to the above. Stir it.
• After 2-3 minutes, put off the flame and allow it to cool.
• To make dough, mix maida, warm oil and salt in a thick bottomed vessel. Add water occasionally to the above till the dough becomes a slightly stiff.
• Cover the dough with a moist cloth and keep it aside for 15-20 minutes.
• After the due time, take the dough and roll out small circles of 5’’ diameters from it.
• Cut each circle into two halves and run a moist finger along the diameter. Join the edges of each semi-circle to make a cone.
• Place a tbsp of filling in the cone and seal third side as above.
• Repeat the same procedure for the remaining circles.
• Now deep fry these stuffed cones in oil on low to medium flame till light brown.
• Chinese Samosa is ready to eat. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.