CHINESE CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
Ingredients for garlic chicken wings recipe:
6 Chicken Wings
1 tbsp Ginger-Garlic paste
2 tbsp Flour (maida)
2 tbsp Con flour
2 Eggs (beaten)
1/4 tsp Pepper / Chili Powder
A pinch of sugar
Salt to taste
1 tbsp Soya Sauce
Oil for frying
Preparation of chinese chicken wings:
- In a bowl add Soya sauce, ginger-garlic paste, sugar.
- Add chicken wings coat well and set aside for 1/2 hour.
- Make a smooth batter by adding corn flour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper and beat in the eggs .
- Heat oil in a wok / kadhai.
- Dip each wing in the batter and coat evenly and deep fry the drumsticks till golden brown.
- Serve fried chicken wings hot with thin slices of onions and lemon.