CHICKEN METHI RECIPE
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 tblsp oil
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 cup yogurt
2 bay leaves
750 gms chicken
2 tblsp kasoori methi
1 tblsp coriander leaves chopped
2 tblsp ginger chopped
1 tblsp garam masala powder
2 tblsp green chillies chopped
salt to taste
2 cup onion chopped
1 tblsp coriander powder
2 tblsp garlic paste
How to make chicken methi :
- Clean, skin, wash and cut chicken into medium sized pieces.
- Heat up oil in a pan.
- Mix in whole garam masala and bay leaves.
- Stir fry until cardamoms starts to crackle.
- Mix in cut onions and stir fry until transluscent and soft.
- Make sure to stir continuously.
- Mix in cut ginger, garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder and cut green chillies.
- Stir fry for a minute.
- Mix in chicken pieces and beaten yogurt and stir fry on a high flame heat up for 7-8 minutes.
- Mix in kasoori methi, garam masala powder, cut fresh coriander, salt and three fourths cup of water.
- Cover the pot and stir fry on a low heat up for ten minutes.
- Serve hot.