* 2 cups maida flour
* 3/4 cup gramdhal flour(kadalai mavu)
* 1 cup grated cheese
* 2 tsp chilli powder
* 1 tsp pepper powder
* 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
* 1 tsp salt or needed
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup refined oil
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil to make a stiff fine dough.
2. Divide the dough into lemon-size balls. Roll it out into small poories.
3. Take a knife and cut the spread dough to triangles of 1 inch size.
4. Heat oil in a fryin pan and deep-fry the cheese triangles till golden brown on both sides.
5. Serve this hot at teatime