Cheese bread rolls
Cheese - 5 cubes
Green Chillies - 5
Onion - 1 (Medium Sized)
Corriander Leaves - few
Bread - 8 pieces
Ginger - little
Salt to taste
1. Grate Cheese cubes.
2. Chop Onion, cut rings of green chillies,grate ginger and add it with grated cheese.
3. Add salt and corriender leaves.
4. Dip a bread piece into water or milk.
5. Squeeze by hands in such a way that it flatens.
6. Put these cheese mixer into it and close and make a ball of it.
7. This way make all the eight balls.
8. Not heat the oil in Kahai and deep fry it until brown.
9. Serve hot with sauce or any chutney.