Ingredients TO MAKE KATORI PURIS
- 2 cups maida
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup boiled potatoes
- 3-4 tsp sprouted and boiled green moong
- 1/4 cup boiled channa
- 4 tsp finely chopped onions
- 4 tsp finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 fresh curd
- 3-4tsp green chutney
- 3-4 tsp red chutney
- make the dough for puris stiff and shape them like katoris or small cup shaped.
- deep fry and keep aside
- fill the cups with the chat ingredients sprinkle the chaat masala for a topping
- serve immediately by drizzling curd and the chutneys over it.