- 500 gm cauliflower(grated)
- 250 gm potatoes(boiled n mashed)
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp aniseed
- 1 onion chopped
- green chilli, chopped, according to taste
- 50 g maida
- oil for frying + 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- heat 1 tbsp oil in a wok .
- add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, aniseeds and chopped onions in the oil.
- when onions r done ,remove wok from gas n let it cool down.
- mix cauliflower , potatoes , tharka which we prepared, maida and salt.
- mix them properly.
- make cutlets of u r desired shape and fry them.
- serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.