• 4 Cups milk
• 1 Cup brown sugar
• 1/4 Cup butter
• 4 Egg whites
• 4 Egg yolks
• 1 Cup granulated sugar
• 1/4 Cup cornstarch
How to make Caramel Pudding:
• Bring brown sugar and milk to a boil, keep stirring.
• Beat yolks and cornstarch together in a big bowl and add butter to it.
• Add it to the first mixture and cook, keep stirring till thick.
• Pour it into the greased baking pan and bake at 350 degrees F, till brown.
• Beat egg whites with sugar and brush on top.
• Now return to the oven and brown top.