Besan burfi recipe
BESAN BURFI RECIPE
• 1 cup Besan
• 1 cup Sugar
• ½ cup Ghee
• ½ tsp Cardamom Powder
• Nuts (optional, to garnish)
How to make Besan Burfi:
• Place a non-stick frying pan on stove and set it on low flame.
• Add besan and stir fry until it gives out aroma. Ensure that it does not change its color.
• Add ghee and mix to blend well to make sure that the mix does not form lumps.
• Add sugar and mix well.
• Remove from heat and stir in cardamom powder.
• Smear some oil on the bottom and sides of a large tray.
• Pour the mixture and spread out to measure 1 inch thick.
• Sprinkle nuts to garnish.
• Allow the mixture to set.
• Cut into small squares or diamonds and serve.