- 2 medium beetroots (boiled and grated)
- 1 medium Onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 ts sugar
- 1/2 cup curd
- 2 green chillies (finely chopped)
- coriander (finely chopped)
- salt to taste
- Cook beetroot in pressure cooker and grate it. Note: Cover the beetroots with water and cook on the highest pressure for 10 minutes. Allow to cool slightly, open cooker and slide off the skins of the beetroot.
- Mix beetroot, finely chopped onion, salt, sugar, curd, green chillies and coriander in a bowl.
- You can add sugar and salt as per your taste. For children you can avoid green chillies.