: 15-30 mins
1.5 cups - full fat milk
1.5 cups - evaporated milk
1 cup - grated paneer
1/4 cup - sugar (or according to your taste)
1/4 tsp - cardamom
Saffron, a few strands Method
- Boil the milk. When it raises, reduce heat, add evaporated milk.
- Let the mixture continue to cook on low flame for 15 minutes (stir every 2 minutes).
- Add paneer, sugar, saffron and cardamom.
- Mix well and continue heating on medium low flame stirring frequently until the mixture becomes very thick (time varies from 10-20 minutes). The mixture would have reduced by half in volume now.
- It will look semi solid.
- After refrigerating, it becomes thicker.
- Garnish with nuts and serve cold.