Bajri no Rotlo - Millet Bread - Good for health sp
1 cup (approx 200gm) millet flour for 1 rotla (bread)
1/2 cup water
Salt to taste
1) Take millet flour in big thali and go and adding and smashing the millet to form a smooth round sphere like dough of approx 2 1/2 inch.
2) Now take some water in your palm and try to flattern the dough with enough thickness and give a round shape like roti.
3) Try to press it fromcenter and take care that the round corners of rotla does not get split, make your palm wet with water again and again.
4) Expand the rotla till desired size, clapping it in a way that it does not stick in hand, using water.
5) Try that it will not be broken from anywhere and perfect round.
6) Once desired size is formed, put it in kaladi (clay tawa).
7) Cook it on a low flame for a while till one sided gets fully cooked. Then turn the other side of rotla using taweta.
8) After both side gets properly cooked, just put the rotla directly on flame for 30 seconds, so it will be finely cooked.
9) Get it off the flame and spread the desi ghee over it and serve hot.
10) It taste best when serve with ghee and god (jaggery).
11) Also taste good when serve with raviya sabji or bharela ringan curry. (egg plant curry)
12) It also taste delicious when mashed and serve with kadhi (seasoned butter milk).