Thin vermicelli (Sewai) 300 gram
Clarified butter (ghee) 2 table spoon
Milk (Doodh) 3 cups
Sugar (chini) 150 gram
Coagulated milk (khoya) 1 cup
Mixed Dry fruits, chopped ¼ cup
Green cardamoms (Chhoti elaichi), powder ½ tea spoon
Saffron (Kesar) few strands
1. Take 2 table spoons of milk in a bowl and add saffron threads in it.
2. Now take sugar in another pan, add half cup of water and boil it.
3. We need “one thread string syrup” for this recipe.
4. Once syrup is ready add coagulated milk (khoya), cardamom powder and dry fruits in it and put the flame off.
5. Heat clarified butter in a pan and fry vermicelli in it.
6. Once it is done, add milk in it and cook it for 3-4 minutes. (Once adding milk, take care that milk should cover the vermicelli completely).
7. Once vermicelli becomes soft add sugar syrup in it and let it cook for 2-3 minutes. (Don’t overcook it otherwise it will become to hard).
8. Add the saffron and put the flame off and let it cool at room temperature.