- Badam 1 Cup
- Milk 2 Cup
- Sugar 2 Cup
- Ghee 1 Cup
- Soak badam in hot water for 2 hours.
- Then remove the skin.
- Grind the badam with milk and make it into a fine paste.
- Add sugar to the badam paste in a pan.
- Bring it to a boil and keep mixing till the content becomes thick.
- Add ghee little by little and continue to stir.
- The content will absorb the ghee.
- Stir well and off the stove.
- Apply ghee on a tray and spread the content.
- Cool it and make pieces.
Yummy badam halwa is ready.