PREPARATION TIME : 15-20 mins COOKING TIME : 20 mins SERVES : 4
MAGGI 2-Minute Noodles- Masala
2 packs (200g)
For Deep Frying Oil
For the Sauce MAGGI Tomato Ketchup 3/4 cup (112gm)
Carrot, Beans, Cabbage, Capsicum,Spring Onions (shredded) 3 Cups
Oil 1 tbsp
Tomatoes 2 medium, pureed
Water 1 ½ Cup (225ml)
Cornflour 2 tbsp
Ajinomoto 1/2 tbsp
Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
Salt To taste
Egg 1, single fried
1. Cook MAGGI Noodles in excess water without the tastemaker for 1 minute. Drain and keep aside to cool.
2. Deep fry noodles in hot oil till crisp and golden brown.
3. Saute vegetables in oil for 4 - 5 minutes on high flame
4. In a pan mix MAGGI Tomato Ketchup, tomato puree, water, cornflour, ajinomoto, soya sauce and the noodle tastemakers. Bring to a boil stirring constantly and cook for 1 minute.
5. Remove from fire and mix in the sautéed vegetables.
6. Arrange the crisp noodles on a flat dish and pour the vegetables with sauce over it evenly.
7. Garnish with fried egg.