Alu tikki pakora
Alu tikki pakora Ingredients
- 2 larger potatoes boiled & mashed.
- 1 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp each ( roasted crushed cumin & coriender )
- 3 whole red chilli roasted & crushed
- 1/2 chill powder
- 1/2 lime juice
- 4 tbsp coursly cut mint
- 2 tbsp coursly cut coriender
- 4 green chilli finely cut
- 1 1/4 tsp salt or adjust to your taste
- For batter:
- 1/4 c gram flour ( besan )
- 1/4 tsp salt
- pinch of baking powder
- enough water to make a fine & smooth batter ( like pancake batter)
- Oil for frying.
- In a bowl combine potatoes & rest of ingredients & mash all with hands.
- Make balls, flaten & make circles (like shame kebabs).
- After making all the Tikkies prepare the batter .
- Heat Oil in a wok.
- Coat each Tikki with batter & fry until both sides are golden.
- Serve hot with your choice of chutney.