Aloo Poha Ingredients
2 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
Few Coriander leaves
1 teaspoon Chana dal
1 teaspoon Urad dal
2 teaspoon Peanuts
1/4 teaspoon Mustard Seeds
1 sprig Curry leaves
4 tablespoon Oil
1 pinch Turmeric powder
2 Green Chilies
Salt to taste How to make Aloo Poha
- First of all soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
- Then add some salt, turmeric powder, keep aside.
- Now peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions, chilies, coriander leaves.
- Then heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
- Then add potatoes, sauté for few minutes, then add chopped onions, chilies.
- Then cook till they are done. Add the poha, coriander leaves and stir.
- Now keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
- Finally let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.