: 15-30 mins
5-6 medium sized potato
3-4 green chillies
1 bunch - coriander leaves
1/2 tsp - black pepper powder
2 cups - wheat flour
Butter for frying Method
- Boil the potatoes, peel and mash them.
- In the mixer, grind chllies and coriander leaves.
- Now mix mashed potatoes along with chilli and coriander paste and balck pepper powder.
- Add this mixture to wheat flour and make a dough.
- Now make parathas same like you make chapattis.
- Heat the butter on a non stick tawa...and fry this paratha.
- Serve hot with chilled yoghurt or pickle.