Aloo Ki Puri
• 2 cups Plain Flour
• 1 tsp Salt
• Water as required
• 4 Boiled Potatoes (medium size)
• 3 Green chilies (finely chopped)
• 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
• Red Chilli Powder to taste
• Vegetable oil as needed
• Salt to taste
How to make Aloo Ki Puri:
• Sieve flour and add salt to it.
• Add water and knead it properly to make soft dough.
• Cover it with a wet cloth and keep it aside for half an hour.
• Peel and mash the potatoes.
• Add green chillies to it and mix well.
• Combine the remaining ingredients with it & again mix well.
• Divide the dough into small balls and roll one ball at a time in the form of a small puri.
• Put a small quantity of potato mixture over it and close it properly from all the sides.
• Roll it gently into a puri.
• Place it into hot oil for deep-frying till they blow up.
• Puris are ready to serve.