- 2 big boiled potatoes
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 1 small tomato finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of green chutney
- 1 tsp of red chutney
- 1 tbsp of imli chutney
- 2 tsp of lime juice
- 1/4 tsp of chat masala powder
- Little yellow sev / yellow vermicille
- few coriander leaves, chopped for garnishing
- In a serving plate smash the boiled potatoes.
- Add in it finely chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Top it up with lime juice and chat masala powder.
- Add on the chutneys.
- Garnish with sev and coriander leaves.
- 1/4 bunch of corriander leaves.
- 2-3 green chillies
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp of whole jeera
- salt to taste.
water for grinding. Grind this all into a fine paste and add water as per required not to make it very thin nor very thick.
- 4-5 red kashmiri chillies
- 2-3 garlic cloves.
- 1 tsp of jeera
- 1tsp of whole corriander seeds
- 1tsp of vinegar
- salt to taste
- Water for grinding.
Boil 4-5 dates along with a small lemon sized ball shape imli and 1tbsp of jaggery. Squeeze well and gain the pulp and add more water if required.