- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 2 diced tomato without seeds
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 cucumber without seeds diced
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- Salt and Red chili powder to taste
- In a non stick flat skillet or grill pan add little oil and heat it.
- Now add diced potatoes in grill pan and let it little brown
- When all the sides are cooked and turned in golden brown color remove it from pan.
- Now sprinkle salt and pepper on them and transfer in serving dish.
- Add diced tomatoes, cucumber and onions on them.
- Garnish with lemon juice and mix it well with spoons
- Your aloo chaat is ready; it is very quick snack in rainy season.