Achari Chicken Canape
1) Heat the olive oil on a high flame & then add achari masala to it. Cook the masala nicely. Turn down the heat and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
2) Add hung curd to this masala.
3) Cut the chicken into shreds & marinade it with the achari curd for 2 hours.
4) Shred the lettuce & place it in chilled water.
5) Now cook the marinated chicken on medium flame for about 10 minutes. Keep it aside.
6) Add chopped garlic to softened butter. Now spread this butter on buns, that have been sliced in half.
7) Toast these buns in a non stick pan.
8) Assemble the canapι. Take the toasted garlic bread. Place a lettuce leave on it. Add the achari chicken on top.
9) Garnish with sprouts & serve.