Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves / Makes : 4 Ingredients 1. 4 medium size potato
3. turmeric,jeera,cumin seeds,dhainya powder,chilli powder,salt,
5. Sweet Imli chutney
6. besan sev
7. coriander/carrot/capsicum(yellow/red/green)/onion Method 1. boil the potatos.
2. cut thses potatos in samll pieses.
3. fry the ground nuts in oil.
4. put some oil in kadai then add jeera,cumin seeds, haldi powder,chilli powder,dhaniya powder, green chilli.
4.then put cut potatos in this. fry the potato.
5. serve this potatao mix with imli chutney and besan sev and fried groundnuts.
6. put some small pieces of capsicum,carrot,onion.
7. you can put some coriander also for toppings.
(if you don't eat onion then you can serve this dish with coriander topping only.)