Redecorate your Bathroom...
Do you wish to change your bathroom? Does your bathroom feel old, outdated, or just not your style? You can add a sense of elegance to any bathroom with accessories made from natural materials.
Are you wondering how to decorate your bathroom? It can be done without changing the fixtures, retiling or even painting.
1. Remove everything that is not attached.
2. Clean all surfaces including the fan grates and behind the toilet.
3. Look through your things and pick one object that touches your soul. Notice the colors in that item. Those are the colors that you will focus on to decorate your bathroom.
4. Now go through your things and find as many as possible that go with your new color scheme.
5. Now look at the bathroom surfaces. Do they go with the color scheme or do you need to hid them?
6. Pick a shower curtain that goes with the color scheme.
7. Add towels.
8. Don't forget a book rack with books.
9. Make a few shrines or focal points around the room.
10. By using the colors that you like throughout the room you will create a room that you enjoy with that unified, put together feeling.
Re: Redecorate your Bathroom...
khule kheta di koi rees ni............naale morning walk ho jaandi, naale daatan, naal hi flush flush.....te murr ke aaunde hoye majja lai patthe lae aaunda banda................je koi jaade himmati hove ta motor te chubbi laa ke snan v kar lainda.... (10 bajde nu sarre kamma karra to vehla, fer taas khedo )