How To: Lovely Peony Bouquet
5 yards of ribbon
Peonies- 10 stems (5 in two colors)
1. Condition flowers: Re-cut stems, place in a bucket of cold water overnight. Keep away from food, fruit and drafts.
2. Remove most of the leaves. Keep the leaves that are towards the top of the stem, near the flower.
3.Take a few peonies and place in your hand (ex. Left hand if you are Right-handed)
4. As you add groups of flowers (about 3 stems each), turn the bouquet to the left.
5. You will start to see the stems spiral.
6. When the bouquet looks good to you, tie secure with string.
7. Tie several of the ribbons over the string.
8. Keep cool and away from bright sunlight until you are ready to carry it!
Make sure to choose peonies that are open and just a few stems that have buds. If you have too many small flowers, it will take more stems.