Weird Problem with Car Audio or Wiring ?

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
I have installed JBL Components , pioneer woofer , alpine amp in my VW polo . k, the problem which i am facing is , sometimes when i start my engine and play system , only Woofer works then i have to put vol to max and min , try to rotate volume buttom quickly up and down , then sound comes in components. This is happening from last 2 months. I thought it is wiring prob, so i checked whole wiring 3 times but still prob arising.

Sometimes sound come from one side component only .
:chewWat could be the real problem ?

its a 4 channel Alpine orig amp . First the single wire (JBL KIT ) coming from HU is bridged with component. Then few days back . i installed separate wire for woofer & components. Now there is two diff wires connected - 1 for woofer n 1 for components. First i installed amp under front seat then i thuoght it may be wiring prob if some1 sit in back seat so i moved amp in boot but still same prob .

I was using same amp & woofer in my Dzire from last 3 years .it was working fine with no prob. Componenets & HU i bought new .

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Did you get the mp3/cd player inbuilt or u bought aftermarket

what I think if you have factory one that might not have proper RCA out for Sub plus speakers.

Other problem can be the Volume knobs (carbon ones).. they can have loose connections for some reason.. or the Soldiering can get dry . Its a common thing .

I just bridge the amp to get maxx to my sub to act as a monoblock.

do one thing , buy a soldiering iron and use that to join wires instead of taping them.

let me know what happens after okay

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Did you get the mp3/cd player inbuilt or u bought aftermarket

what I think if you have factory one that might not have proper RCA out for Sub plus speakers.

Other problem can be the Volume knobs (carbon ones).. they can have loose connections for some reason.. or the Soldiering can get dry . Its a common thing .

I just bridge the amp to get maxx to my sub to act as a monoblock.

do one thing , buy a soldiering iron and use that to join wires instead of taping them.

let me know what happens after okay

its aftermarket HU ( pioneer 5250) ,

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
did you do the wiring yourself? check this out to make sure its right Subwoofer Wiring Diagrams

i dun knw ABCD of wiring !

Thats because a lot of fake JBL wiring is in the market, and being fake means like any other desi wiring which is not upto the mark.

@ taran - lajpat nagron liti sigi?

nah ....frnd di shop hegi ....

is dere any mark or sign dat v can check whether it is orig or local ???

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
well yesterday ...i installed Noise filter ...coz a sound was coming when i press break padel , may b earthing noise ! voice quality is much better now in terms of vocals n bass from COMPONENTS ....
noise_suppressor-1.jpg

n again i re-installed all wiring from him .

Now lets c tommorow if it goes fine or not !