Mods:
BBS RS290's wheels
USDM front grill and bumper bar
Recaro CS bucket seats
OSIR carbon diffuser
Momo steering wheel

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Whats is this obsession about lowering the vehicle?
veere when you have a sports car u need to get the car lowered not because of the looks but if you see techincally when the car is lowered the suspensions are tight and more closer to the ground so there no chance of ur car loosing the grip off the road.
No doubt there is a spoiler for a down force but still you need some less ground clearance. aerodynamics study can explain bit better i guess.

the above ride looks okay but thats a RICER thing

kanjjar

Banned
^^^ lol looks much better when its lower. this low is just for show not for driving.
veere when you have a sports car u need to get the car lowered not because of the looks but if you see techincally when the car is lowered the suspensions are tight and more closer to the ground so there no chance of ur car loosing the grip off the road.
No doubt there is a spoiler for a down force but still you need some less ground clearance. aerodynamics study can explain bit better i guess.
bro jeh low na kariye tah at 150kph or above your car will start to fly because of the air passing underneath.
Par ah jahda hi low a....eh sirf show lai a..lol
^^^^ TY all..........

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Thori exaggeration hogi lagda. lol.... meri tan 195 -200 te ni udi..........

depend on the car bro .. like some cars are not stable on the road.. specially these small cars like one above.
i took my ford falcon to 200 was all good like nothing at all .. RPM abt 4000 thats it.

its stock except the low profile wheels. not a spoiler even. having said that it is a heavy car.. 4 litre engine it has .

where as if i take my skyline red line that car goes crazy.. it has a limiter on it.. which will limit the speed to 200kmph..

Thori exaggeration hogi lagda. lol.... meri tan 195 -200 te ni udi..........

LOL....depends on the car. but u get the point. downforce in neccessary to keep the car on road at high speed. Why do you think f1 cars have big spoilers? downforce.

otherwise jihni speed tey oh chalaundey a. They will fly of the track without a spoiler.

P.S - Someone should finance and build a track in Punjab. It will be pure profit if run properply.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
LOL....depends on the car. but u get the point. downforce in neccessary to keep the car on road at high speed. Why do you think f1 cars have big spoilers? downforce.

otherwise jihni speed tey oh chalaundey a. They will fly of the track without a spoiler.

P.S - Someone should finance and build a track in Punjab. It will be pure profit if run properply.
hahaha good idea.. any volunteers :p