team BHP da attitude

paln73

yaaro mai eethe ekk gall share karna chahna ke mai pichle ekk month toh TEAMBHP te register honn de koshish karr rehyea parr unfortunately osde adminstrators bada rude behave karde te bada ganda attitude dekhnde aaa baar baar ehee reply dinde ke suggestion box vich vadia suggestion likho nahe taan register nahe karrange. mai 3-4 vaar try maar chukyea fer v same reply ditaa mai badaa insulted feel karr rehyea.koi south indian lagde. mere help karro yaar dasso mai hun ke karra bass ehe naa kehyo ke ohnaa nu bhull jaaa.:thappar

SUkhpal ji oh lokk apne ess attitude karke bade badnaam ne. Jede members select hunde ne oh 10-12 try baad hi hunde ne , iss karke bina register kare hi srufing kari jaao.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
yeah thats true i wanted to share some cars with them and they want something with a perfect english engine in the brain. stupid dumbheads
oh well bad luck to them

you are not the only one .....they have a commercial attitude....they only want people that are either rich or are mechanics.

i say F** em.....you can do better.

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Sare south indian hi aa. I just visit that site never try to register myself. I will try now and lets see wot dey say. Dekhhde aa chaul khani jaaat nu lolzzz

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
hahha yeah man .. they just talk shyt. :P am gona try again tonight not to register am gona write in there something like

" Pathetic and Racist community members please be advised that the registration process sucks literally. Demanding a perfect english for Registration purposes makes you look so retarded(since we are not bots) ,you might be one of those scrags out there in the bush with some bush basher four wheel drive and behave like proffesional auto engineer in the community and expect high standards of proffesionalism.
Sorry to offend you but that was the only purpose of this registration.
thank you,
Don't bother about replying
Regards,
BHP hater "

hahah

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
you are not the only one .....they have a commercial attitude....they only want people that are either rich or are mechanics.

i say F** em.....you can do better.
haha

even some professional mechanics r sitting here who dun knw english but dey can prove them that they are nothing...BHP suks !

i tried to register lik 5 times, they are sik ppl ....only coz of their attitude, some moderators started their own website .

hahha yeah man .. they just talk shyt. :P am gona try again tonight not to register am gona write in there something like

" Pathetic and Racist community members please be advised that the registration process sucks literally. Demanding a perfect english for Registration purposes makes you look so retarded(since we are not bots) ,you might be one of those scrags out there in the bush with some bush basher four wheel drive and behave like proffesional auto engineer in the community and expect high standards of proffesionalism.
Sorry to offend you but that was the only purpose of this registration.
thank you,
Don't bother about replying
Regards,
BHP hater "

hahah

hahaha...rahul...start a thread and tell every1 to send this to team bhp and let them know that they suck.

mahi_kasana

DESI BOY
attention , i m single time selected registered member, bro
write in not more tha 100 words then u will defintely registered.

godd luck verre

paln73

menu lagda saale naam vekh ke register karde je north da banda taan reject je south da taan accept...... yaaro aapa ve ekkk odaa de site banyaea jede osstoon ve vadia hove koi veer net expert help karu yaar expences saare mai dau....

menu lagda saale naam vekh ke register karde je north da banda taan reject je south da taan accept...... yaaro aapa ve ekkk odaa de site banyaea jede osstoon ve vadia hove koi veer net expert help karu yaar expences saare mai dau....

contact dhillon the site admin...maybe he can help u.

gspreet

I tried approx 4 years back... Tried just once but not selected.
They need really Rich Guys or Automobile Engineers.

They are mostly Banglore based Chuti**s
I give them my Sh*t

I do surf without registration...
Je register karan dende tan asi koi Salah hi deni si changi jahi... Siyane bade di tan Salah hi hundi hai