Suzuki TL1000R

TaRaN.rbk

ImmorTaL KhalsA
Suzuki TL1000R motorcycle re-imagined in Nelis 1000R

Even when Suzuki stopped to roll out its TL1000R bike seven years ago, it still has a cult following, particularly in Europe. So, it’s no surprise to any one of us, who knows and love TL1000R, when a Dutchman, Mathijn Nelis, set out to create his first custom work under the careful gaze of master builder Nico Bakker.
In order to build his 1000R, Nelis used personally designed frame and this bike comes to its present by fitting the best components available for the TL1000 in the market. And the parts like tail, exhaust bracket, Tri-Clamp and aluminum body hand of TL that were not sold in the market are fabricated by Nelis.

For that matter, Nelis 1000R features his own crafted rear sets, exhaust hangers, triple clamp, and hand beaten aluminum bodywork. Whereas wheels were provided by Marchesini, its go-fast parts are form of Brembo monobloc calipers and are radially mounted to the Marzocchi forks up front.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
i have seen this bike
the old model like 99 , when i got my learners approved from test guys.. he had this. they are huge and i thinks its a sports bike