Sedan or a Hatchback

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Now that Premium hatchbacks ( swift, polo, palio ) offers just as much as sedans and are cheaper in most cases.

Which one would you prefer ?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I dont like hatch backs that much man.. I lost interest in newer Subaru WRX Sti ( hatch ) ones. Where are you going to put the spoiler for the downforce? on the roof?

i would go for a sedan / coupe

Bgrewal

i like the utility of a hatchback. most spoilers on production vehicles are more for visual aesthetics rather than down force anyways. a functional spoiler in a situation where u need down force would do just as good on the roof as on the trunk.

a spoiler on a daily driver or non race car serves about as much function as a racing stripe adds 50hp to a honda civic.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
oh well thats what I think ! I am not that old that I would go for a hatch or a stationwagon to store the goods or whatevr :d
stuff it

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
i like the utility of a hatchback. most spoilers on production vehicles are more for visual aesthetics rather than down force anyways. a functional spoiler in a situation where u need down force would do just as good on the roof as on the trunk.

a spoiler on a daily driver or non race car serves about as much function as a racing stripe adds 50hp to a honda civic.
Honda enthusiast :p

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
coupe all the way, but from these choices i would go for a hatch. some hatch's i don't like but some are really nice.