Porsche's never-ending saga

Lily

B.R
Staff member
1067041988.jpg
It’s plainly obvious how Porsche develops cars these days. All the employees put Porsche DNA ideas written on pieces of paper into a hat, and on Monday morning the boss comes in and pulls out a handful of them at random.

“OK, we have Hans who suggests a widebody 911, Helga who wants all-wheel drive, Otto went with reviving the GTS nameplate, Torsten says absolutely no turbolader, Karl would like a more powerful engine but not as powerful as our brilliantly amazing GT3, and Joachim wouldn’t mind paying a higher price. OK people, we have our next neun elf, let’s get to it!”

And so that’s how we got this week’s 911 Carrera 4 GTS Coupé and Cabriolet, another result of mixing and matching parts from Porsche’s vast bin. These new models combine the 408bhp 3.8-litre engine with all-wheel drive and PDK as standard in the GCC.

The power peaks at 7,300rpm, and 320Nm of torque kick in from 1,500rpm. The same powerplant is already available here with rear-wheel drive, which wheels has already tested (stay tuned), but this foolproof variation will enter our market this August starting from Dh420K.

You’ll recognise a GTS with its fender stickers, and reflective stripe between the taillights — a feature on all all-wheel 911s — as well as black 19in RS Spyder centre-lock wheels and Porsche’s Sport-Design front apron.
[/img][/COLOR]

*Genius*

Prime VIP
I wish i had one of these...it doesn't matter....i love my bike...
And yes Porsche really delivers high class vehicles..

tfs...