Newbie & Oldie

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Bade dina baad aaya haan aethe, thoda contribute kar dayie ;)

20131015_120510copy_zps6b76f716-2.jpg

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Mustangs arent that expensive isnt it ? Specially in dubai considering tax free country. Compared to us ! We pay a fortune for mustangs in australia.u can buy bmw m3 instead :p

Hows the performance and handling

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
oh okay so similar approach to distinguish the v8s. we have holden n ford v8s here to with beefed up hood and that's about it

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
the Gulf spec models are overpriced by the dealer, this being a premium Ford model...the price of the V6 premium itself has increased by about AED 30k over the last 2 years...the money i paid for this was just 4k less than the money my friend paid for is V8 premium in 2012...had the prices remained the same, i would have obviously gone for v8 (it sounds brilliant)...but i dont regret as its very fun to drive :)

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Yes thats true

Well mustangs are being released into aus next year by american production which i beleive will stay in 3rd world country. And for $60 k mark

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
We do get imports from the states but we cant comply them until converstion.
We have a big jdm scene here in aus.
I am goin to one in feb. Will post some pics.

What mods youve done so far

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
nothing...its a stock...mods not allowed here unless its a factory model like rousch/shelby

planned some cosmetic mods only, like black foiling and black rims

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Dubai allows up to a certain level, which is very minimum, but if you drive into Sharjah, they will impound ur car bcoz mods are totally banned there :p

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Oh really thats sad..we're lucky then

My mate has a custom r34 Skyline gtt with nothing standard
He has rb25det header mounted on rb30 bottom end and a getrag 6 speed manual transmisson. Internals changed,turbo ball bearing 2.5" front mount.hks evc , handheld engine management. But he has engineering certificate. His car is pushing 800horses

i beleive there are some custom shops in dubai. i read somewhere about a nicely customized porche by a dubai tuning shop