Prime VIP
toyota fortuner

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 10,934

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
yar chalo fer ki aa ithe vi ta saria VHB hegia aa yaar BMW 7series taxi aa ithe , holden ,Mercedes,chrysler, ford ,toyota ,honda victoria ch saria ne taxis .. india ch na ami naam bigad dinde aa gaddi da taxi keh ke :d

Par india cha ik hor prob aa,,,scorpio dekh ke police wale hath bahut dinde, mande nai bhave koi family bethi hove vich,mere dost kol c oh ena dukhi hoiya ohne vech ke hun honda layi

Gogi Singh

Singh-a-lion, sorry but you dont deserve this name. Your handle shouldbe Singh-a-liar or even Singh-A Lie-On.

Because the pictures you so proudly have put up as yours are not yours. That is my friend and his Fortuner on one of our OTR trips and NOT YOURS.

You have simply copied....yes i mean copied the pics from facebook and simply cut pasted it here shamelessly. Thats why the cheap photo-shopping job shows in the pic where you have tried to tint the glasses. I can name the four people in the picture. Will you be able to do that? And this is not your farm its not even in Punjab. Its in a place called Mhape which is in Maharashtra.

PROOF:
(1)
http://www.facebook.com/abhishek.kasliwal

Thats my friend's facebook page. See the original pics

"Sharam aani chaidie tennu".

(2)

Extreme Offroaders Republic Day OTR (Mahape) - Team-BHP

Check the original pic of the Fortuner in this topic on Team-bhp.com

I just dont believe it!!

Please be man enough and admit your cheap stunt for taking credit where none is due. If you'd like i can post more "ORIGINAL" pictures.

A true Singh will accept his mistake and post it here or would you like me to post some more pics and spill the beans. Please do not spoil the mane of Singhs like that.

Moderators i think you should print an apology to Mr. Abhishek Kasliwal who owns the Fortuner and whose pics these are originally and sternly warn people like Singh-a-lion for misleading the members of this forum. It gives this forum a bad name too.

Thank you,
Gogi Singh ( A lion who does not Lie)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.