Prime VIP
imported cars crashes on indian roads

Attachments

• 22925.jpg
    22925.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 2,845

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
you mean bahrleya ton mengiyan gaddiyan de accident nahin hunde?????????????

What PPS said thats what I mean

India ch oda diya roads haini..
ahh jehria gaddia puthia hoyia payia aa osda karan ahio aa ki road sahi ni si. yar time te break nilaggi honi.. naale ehna gaddia de tyres di grip depend kardi aa ki kida de road bane aa ohna waaste..

ithe jinni speed aa road otte othe oda diya sadka ne.. gravel smooth rough surface and all

jeetaa

Elite

ahh jehria gaddia puthia hoyia payia aa osda karan ahio aa ki road sahi ni si. yar time te break nilaggi honi.. naale ehna gaddia de tyres di grip depend kardi aa ki kida de road bane aa ohna waaste..

ithe jinni speed aa road otte othe oda diya sadka ne.. gravel smooth rough surface and all
truuuuu... othe tan basa tata mahinda ee chal sakdiya

deep

Prime VIP

veere i agree to what pps bhaji said but i have seen much worse accidents on freeways in US. so india ch hoye accidents are due to inferior roads tan US ch tan accident nahin hone chahide edda de as they have much better roads.

My point is that these accidents are more caused by human error rather than inferior roads.

veere i agree to what pps bhaji said but i have seen much worse accidents on freeways in US. so india ch hoye accidents are due to inferior roads tan US ch tan accident nahin hone chahide edda de as they have much better roads.

My point is that these accidents are more caused by human error rather than inferior roads.

I must add that there is a higher chance of a human making an error when the roads are inferior.

chances are much higher that something not so good will happen when i have to look for potholes on the road....:pop

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

US / Canada / America ch yaar paise di ghat nahi aa.. only rich people in india buy these cars, but in these countries every kid has these cars . they arent sensible drivers anyways..

yosh-e

Elite
what is the point in having expensive non-indian cars in india if drivers cant drive properly? i live in england, uk and ive seen how indian drivers are in india and how they dont respect a car or a jeep at all.

if i was a car manufacturer owner i would never bring my cars into the indian market becayse it would be waste of time and money into making cars that people of india wont know how to look after or drive or espect it!

P-_-u-_-n-_-j-_-a-_-b

Yaar Mera Cousin USA rhanda Ohh Ehhi Kehnda Jene India Cycle Chala Liya Naa Changi Tarha Oh USA Tralla Chala Sakda :lol2

Matlab India De Drivery Shoki Nai :gurvy Koi Pata Nai Lagda Road Te Jandeya Gatar Kado Aaa Jana :lol2 Je Gatar Nai Onda Ta Koi Na Koi Kutta Thale Aaa Janda :lol2 Banda Kitho Kitho Bache :fp

Naale YAar ACcident Ta Bahar V Bahut Hunde aaa Youtube Te Search Mar Ke Dekho :fp Kida Bhande aaa Gaddiya Gore :fp Ohde NAalo Indian Driver Kaim Aaa :gurvy Dubara Chalan Jogi Ta Chadd He DEnde aaa :)) Goreya De Accident vicho Ta Gaddiya Da Labb Da He Kuj Nai :lol2

Baki KUTTA,BHAIYA TE JANANI tino Accident De Nishani Wali Gal V Theek Aaaa :lol2

pps309

Prime VIP

My point is not road condition, but traffic on road. US has some worse roads and India has some classic roads too. It is not easy to drive on Indian roads coz of the type of traffic.
Mercedees, Tractor, Rickshaw and Cows share the same lane and on top of it many 2 wheeler vehicles can be seen coming opposite direction in your lane.
Then you never know when the three wheeler in front of you will make sudden u-turn on just turn abruptly and get off the road to pick passenger.

Most dangerous are the trolleys of sugarcane and truck full of wheat hay or rice hay.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
hahhaha sahi keha pps veere

Cow auto car bus dogs cycles are on the same lane.. hang on are there lanes in india :p .. we dont even have the white lines in the road to show that there are 2 lanes . haha
india ch gaddi experience naal hi chaldi aa.

According to road conditions ( traffic) I would never go for these fast cars in india. its not worth . Because higher the speed of the vehicle less is the time you get for decision making. In that matter of time some dog comes out of the side road and then you smash the car while saving the dog

Mera dost kutte nu bachonda bachonda digg gaya si motorcycle to.. and my best friend is in canada .. he was in india riding his motorbike and a footbal came from somewhere and struck his bike and he fell off!
and people there didn't even stop and helped him..