Hyundai Grand i10 20th anniversary edition launched at Rs 5.72 lakh

→ ✰ Dead . UnP ✰ ←

→ Pendu ✰ ←
Staff member
Available in the Sportz trim, the special-edition Grand i10 comes with cosmetic tweaks and a 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
10I3aKs.jpeg

Hyundai has launched a special edition of the Grand i10 as part of the company’s 20th anniversary celebrations in India. The Grand i10, like the special-edition Xcent launched earlier this month, receives cosmetic additions on the interior and exterior, along with the addition of features. The 20th anniversary Grand i10 is available in both petrol and diesel guises and is priced at Rs 5.72 lakh and Rs 6.64 lakh respectively. (Prices, ex-showroom, Delhi)

Available in the Sportz trim, the special-edition Grand i10 gets unique body graphics, a blacked-out B-pillar, an integrated roof-mounted rear spoiler and a 20th anniversary edition badge. Inside, the hatchback receives dual-tone black and red upholstery and a 6.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system in addition to the standard features available on the trim.

Under the hood, the car uses the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.1-litre diesel engines as the standard model, paired to a five-speed manual gearbox.

Hyundai is claiming benefits of up to Rs 55,000 on the special-edition petrol Grand i10, and up to Rs 65,000 on the diesel variant. As with the Xcent 20th anniversary edition, the special-edition Grand i10 is also expected to have a limited production run.
[/img]