( Nissan GTR)

Ford Falcon Skyline GTR Upgrade Edition
0-100 in 15 seconds
Non-turbo
Aero-dynamic yellow paint job
Low Km's - Only 800,000km
Price - $5.20 or nearest offer

NOT hahaha:rolleyes:

LOL...agley ney shaunk poora karna..rofl......

jiddah india loki scoooteran tey nike likhai firdey a..rofl

Eh v ho sakda navi gaddi a gai hovey.....best of both worlds...Ford GTR..:lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
ya thats what we do ,.. point and laugh..
some people dnt know whats funny but those who knows realy laugh
my friend has a Honda Civic 97 and its a turbocharged
whats a point of having a turbocharged V Tec Engine?

my friend has a Honda Civic 97 and its a turbocharged
whats a point of having a turbocharged V Tec Engine?
turbo civic.......hmmm .....sounds like a fast car to me ......:chew

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
turbo civic.......hmmm .....sounds like a fast car to me ......:chew

Honda V-tec engines don't need turbo's
Thats a major difference with Honda engines that they reach the red lines easily and you don't need to super/turbocharged them to achieve it.
My friend's civic had a front mount intercooler and aftermarket high flow turbo and hks turbo timer.
I tried to kick the turbo and it would kick in 7 thousand RPM and would kick off at 9..So once the car is accelrating from 0-100 the car will get maximum of 2 boosts in two gears.i think thats a stupid thing to turbocharge a honda civic and to add to that its a front wheel drive means its dangerous around the corner.
Rear wheel drive turbo cars are better handling

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
Honda V-tec engines don't need turbo's
Thats a major difference with Honda engines that they reach the red lines easily and you don't need to super/turbocharged them to achieve it.
My friend's civic had a front mount intercooler and aftermarket high flow turbo and hks turbo timer.
I tried to kick the turbo and it would kick in 7 thousand RPM and would kick off at 9..So once the car is accelrating from 0-100 the car will get maximum of 2 boosts in two gears.i think thats a stupid thing to turbocharge a honda civic and to add to that its a front wheel drive means its dangerous around the corner.
Rear wheel drive turbo cars are better handling

true i have a 240sx turbo and its amazing boost starts off at 2700 and ends at 8000. really nice turbo setup. ya by the way i had a 2000 civic sir too i was going to turbo the b16 but i decided not to after seeing the cost for all the extra mods needed, it was gonna be over $3k canadian dollars for a basic 220whp setup. then i bought the 240sx with the "ka24:ir", way better even stock it was able to burn some rubber lol.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter

ya most of my friends are ricers so there is like 3 of us who know what were talking about, rest of them think were stupid laughing at the car. lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
true i have a 240sx turbo and its amazing boost starts off at 2700 and ends at 8000. really nice turbo setup. ya by the way i had a 2000 civic sir too i was going to turbo the b16 but i decided not to after seeing the cost for all the extra mods needed, it was gonna be over $3k canadian dollars for a basic 220whp setup. then i bought the 240sx with the "ka24:ir", way better even stock it was able to burn some rubber lol.
You got a nice 240 SX we dont have a 240 sx in australia..
we have 200sx silvia s15
you know ther are spec S and Spec R configurations in silvias and Spec R is no doubt better has more killowatts as compared to Spec S
im not sure if 240 SX has same specs?
Civic 2002 Type R are still expensive even if you import them from Japan.
I am thinking to import a Toyota Supra Twin turbo this time and selling Chaser. toyota chaser has about 203 killowatts dyno reading