Fixed my car

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Damn these slackers took 10 days to fix my car!!
retards

now i need a new clutch...

GAGAN: man car goes allright but when turbo kicks in the car goes crazy.. its so unusual .. do u reckon its just clutch or the pressure plates too?

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
and is there any slack at the top when you just start engaging it, cause sometimes all you have to do is just adjust the pedal. same thing is happening to my car, that's what im going to do. otherwise it can be the flywheel if its not surfaced properly, but this type of thing happens if clutches or flywheels go bad too. Just gotta do some trial and error.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
and is there any slack at the top when you just start engaging it, cause sometimes all you have to do is just adjust the pedal. same thing is happening to my car, that's what im going to do. otherwise it can be the flywheel if its not surfaced properly, but this type of thing happens if clutches or flywheels go bad too. Just gotta do some trial and error.
yar jida na apa clutch daba ke shad-de aa .. tad car turdi aa. like something is stopping her to move.. and je race jada dao ta car goes out of control.. u think its clutch adjustment or needs new clutch?

^^I have the same problm on 2000 ford focus which my friend has but its an automatit. when u press the accelerator car doesn't pick up speed and then suddenly it goes crazzy.

what could be the problem there?

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
if it is making stock power, then you should first of all drain the tranny fluid and when putting in the new fluid put in one bottle of Lucas anti slip or transmission fix fluid {dont remember the exact name}. you can get it at Canadian tire.

i had the same problem with my malibu, as soon as i would change the tranny fluid it wouldn't slip at all for like 1000km. but i knew that my tranny was fuc**d so i just changed the fluid every once in a while.

^^Any idea for the cost of getting that done at canadian tire?

since i dont wann ago bak to our mechanic for now. |Still gotta pay him for last time..:p

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
thats what my car does?but then its not automatic.. i asked few guys they said its clutch.. i gt my transmission service when i imported it from japan last year july!

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
^^Any idea for the cost of getting that done at canadian tire?

since i dont wann ago bak to our mechanic for now. |Still gotta pay him for last time..:p
its like $10 a liter for mobile one, and the lucas is gonna be like $15 for a bottle. check in the manual for how much you need, and it will prob tell you the grade beside it.

oh and rahul you should change the tranny fluids to, and the differential fluid. its good to do every 2 years or so. only costs like $100 and you can do it yourself.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
its like $10 a liter for mobile one, and the lucas is gonna be like $15 for a bottle. check in the manual for how much you need, and it will prob tell you the grade beside it.

oh and rahul you should change the tranny fluids to, and the differential fluid. its good to do every 2 years or so. only costs like $100 and you can do it yourself.

kal nu leke aunda.. par mai kida karunga change? i never did it before.. ill get my friend to do it for me :p

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
lol all you need is a stand, jack, ratchet no socket needed. and you need to know where the transmission is, there is a groove thing in the tranny{ ratchet head fits in it}. i did it for the first time to last year, and it was maddd easy. oh and if you are gonna change the clutch, then first change it then drain the oil. otherwise some of the oil will just come out when you get the clutch changed.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpM-u76yQPw]YouTube - Replacing Gearbox Oil in a Nissan Skyline R33 Manual Gearbox

the thing he did in the end with the filler pipe, if you buy the quacker state oil, then they give there own filler pipe {all you do is just pump the bottle.