BMW Roadster Z4 SportCar Coming to India on Diwali

prithvi.k

on off on off......
BMW Roadster Z4 Sports Car Coming to India This October..
Here are some pics.

BMW India, the fully-owned subsidiary of the world's largest premium car maker BMW Group, will launch its two-seater BMW Roadster Z4 sports car in India in the second half of 2009 and will add 10 dealers in tier-II cities such as Coimbatore, Jaipur, Lucknow and Ludhiana, as its India sales have exceeded expectations, said a top company executive.

BMW Roadster Z4 India"We grew 15% in the first quarter of 2009 and surpassed Mercedes Benz in the sales tally," said BMW India president Peter Kronschnabl. Mercedes Benz has been the leader in India's luxury car market for more than decade, but BMW surpassed it by selling 992 cars in the first quarter this year. The luxury car maker will now launch three new cars in India to keep pace with the growth momentum.

BMW Roadster Z4 IndiaThe BMW Roadster Z4 with a folding hard-top can run up to 250 kmph. BMW Roadster Z4 will be launched in the price band of Rs 50-60 lakh in the second half of this year. The petrol and diesel variants of the newly-launched BMW 7-Series, which is priced at Rs 81 lakh and Rs 77 lakh, respectively.

BMW Roadster Z4 India"We are looking at incremental sales from untapped cities. Already, Ludhiana and Coimbatore are giving us sizable sales and we expect similar numbers from other tier-II cities," said Mr Kronschnabl. BMW India will also double its presence in Delhi, its biggest market, by adding two showrooms in Gurgaon and West Delhi to take the total number of dealers to 24 by the end-year. The company has also roped in HDFC Bank - the largest private player in the auto loan market - as a preferred financier. It already has a tie-up with ICICI Bank for car finance.

BMW Roadster Z4 IndiaIts premium car rivals Mercedes Benz launched the new M-Class SUV and the C-Class, while the third largest player, Audi, had launched the new A4, A6 and Q7 in India this year. With sales growth of 22% in FY09 to 6,671 units, luxury cars remained the fastest growing segment.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Re: BMW RoadsterZ4 SportCar Coming to India thisDi

i dnt think this car is worth it.
50 lac rupees for a roadster?
we can get Z3 second hand for about 18000 dollars .. means 7-8 lac rupees

and this car is too low on road i dnt think it will suit indian roads

prithvi.k

on off on off......
Re: BMW RoadsterZ4 SportCar Coming to India thisDi

car is too low on road i dnt think it will suit indian roads
agree with u on this rahul.. specialy on speed breakers...but i think they will do some modification..think so !

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Re: BMW Roadster Z4 SportCar Coming to India on Di

prithvi, i dont think beamers gona make Indian road suspensions are they?