Best Skyline ever made - 2005 GT-R Ztune

This is my favorite car - 2005 Nissan NISMO Skyline GT-R Z-tune

Ehdey naal dian dunia ch sirf 20 gaddian, Factory tuned limited edition, used da price $ 123,000...:(

Chassis Brakes F/R: ABS, vented disc/vented disc Tires F-R: 265/35 R18 Driveline: All Wheel Drive Engine Type: Inline-6, Twin-Turbo Displacement cu in (cc): 169 (2771) Power bhp (kW) at RPM: 500(368) / 6800 Torque lb-ft (Nm) at RPM: 399(540) / 5200 Redline at RPM: 8000

The basic concept for the NISMO Skyline R34GT-R Z-tune was finalized in 2000, and the vehicle made a splashy debut at the NISMO Festival. At that time, the vehicle was entered into a competition called the "Tuners` Battle," and it was victorious through its use of a maximum power of 600 bhp. This prototype machine, which focused on providing complete driving performance, undertook a new challenge in the following year. The challenge was to add comfort as a road-going model. In addition to an authentic leather interior, air-conditioning, and a catalyst, the engine was also changed from the Z1 to Z2. Development trials and tests have already been completed for this prototype machine to mature the vehicle. In 2003, it was finally taken to the revered Nurburgring. Furthermore, the engine was used in the Nurburgring 24-Hour Endurance Race, where it proved itself, and in the 2004 race it won in its class and the overall 5th position. In addition, various unit parts continue to be employed and improved in a variety of applications, and in that year they reached perfection by winning the Tuners` Battle. Because Nissan made the last Skyline in 2003, NISMO team had to find pre-owned GT-Rs. They were only interested in vehicles with no body damage and a mileage of less than 18,000. The cars were then stripped down to the bare metal and transformed into road-going racers. Z-tune Concept Engine (Spec 2) The heart of the NISMO R34GT-R Z-tune that exhibits such dominating performance is the RB 26DETT Modified Z2 engine. To achieve an engine that generates more than 500 bhp and provide durability required from road-going cars, many techniques and know-how that NISMO accumulated throughout the racing scenes, have been lavishly adopted into this Z2 engine. A serial number is applied to each of the 20 RB26DETT modified Z2 engines. In the future, this will be used for data management. Z-tune Suspension Made by SACHS Special tuning for "Z-tune" based on a damper made by SACHS (vehicle height, attenuation force, 3-way adjustment type) and which has been proven in GT500 vehicles was used for the suspension, which has a major impact on handling performance. A wide range of driving conditions is supported by mounting S tires for high-speed driving on a closed circuit to mounting sports radials for street driving. Special Z-tune Brakes Jointly Developed with Brembo This brake system, which was developed for a target performance of 1.6 G when mounted with S tires, was jointly developed with Brembo. It features such parts as a mono-block 6-piston caliper (for the front), 2-piece front brake rotor with a O365 rotor system, and O355 mm one-piece rear brake rotor jointly developed with KIRYU. In addition, the ABS unit was specially tuned to further utilize the performance of these high-performance parts. The ATTESA ET-S and active L.S.D. were specially tuned to accompany the increase in engine power in order to make the torque distribution to the front more suitable and to improve the rear differential effectiveness, among other things, to stay true to the great handling of the base car Skyline GT-R (BNR34). RAYS` GT500 Wheels R34GT-R Z-tune rides on black LM GT4 "GT500 Model" lightweight forged aluminum wheels that were jointly developed with RAYS. This is a wheel with the same rim shape and color as used for GT500 race vehicles. Only 20 GT-R Z-tune Skylines will be made.

Meri Favorite tan v kyun ki naaley tan family sedan v a ....naaley race car v a........saarey paso complete gaddi a.....:yum

Nothing prepares you for the phenomenal traction this coupe generates. On public roads, you run out of guts before you run out of grip.

Wheels are 18-inch diameter LM GT4 GT500 rims made by Rays and wrapped in Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R tires.

Along with its reinforced chassis, this GT-R also gets specially tuned, race-spec Sachs three-way adjustable dampers that cost $20,000 a set.

Brembo High Quality Brake Pads - Mostly used in high performance race vehicles

Its twin-turbo 2.8-liter turbocharged straight-six cranks out 500 hp at 6,800 rpm and 398 lb-ft at 5,200 rpm.

The Z-tune uses a titanium exhaust system and includes coolers for the various differentials. Note also the aircraft-style fittings for the fuel system.

The completely hand-rebuilt Skyline GT-R Z-tune uses carbon-fiber fenders and hood that subtly reshape the entire front end of the car.

Inside, the leather and Alcantara-covered seats are comfortable but need more side support considering the car's cornering ability.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Re: Best Skyline ever made - 2005 GT-R Z

yeah
Nissan Skyline R 34 V spec are nice
this is z tune by nismo.. nt many on road though . bt u can get a V specs GTR fro 45000 aussie dollars

Meh Pata kita c.... R34 ajey legal ni haigi ....North America ch......2 k saal tak legal ho jaani a.......

Fir ohi laikey modify karni a.......ehdey wargi tah kadi ban ni sakdi ......Gujarey jogi kar laini a...

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47

hanji i know that its not legal. but in here it is..
yaar ithe sasti aa.. i mean goto carsales.com.au and u can see the car prices.. u can get supras from 10,000 and Skyline R34 turbo GTST from 15000 onwards.. depends year and engine type
ithe NEO 6 ngine anda aa

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
prob the same reason why the evo was illegal, but now its not cause they made an north American one. they will make the skyline legal when they make it in north America

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
same story with evo cops couldn't keep up with it so it was banned until the new north american evolution came out.

Grewal_unp

Son Of A Sardar
^ evrything is bullshit.....GTR is not for drift at alll......and its not banned in any way.......its jus that skylines dont come LHD and it did not pass the emmision test and its fuel tank is close to the passenger seat and some more saftey factors made it unregistrable...... i m not from US and never have been there.....skyline is 1 of the most respected car in UAE(united arab emirates) cuz we have LHD here even we cant get it registerd here but few states do let ppl register it only if car is converted to LHD but from last 4 years all the states have stoped registreng RHD to LHD converted cars.... but i do know that cars converted from RHD to LHD by motorex can be registred easly in US.....motorex was one of the company that fought for skyline to be registerd i n US but in last they messed up evrything.... no car can be banned.....hopefully evry1 know how badass a american muscle can be.....a twin turbo ZO6 makes 1200+hp easly.....and same with dodge viper....and many more.....
and its jus America and middle east that praise skyline so much...ppl in UK and Japan talk abt Evo's and STI's.

i love r32 and r34....but supra kicks ASSSS

no offnse

JCRED

^ evrything is bullshit.....GTR is not for drift at alll......and its not banned in any way.......its jus that skylines dont come LHD and it did not pass the emmision test and its fuel tank is close to the passenger seat and some more saftey factors made it unregistrable...... i m not from US and never have been there.....skyline is 1 of the most respected car in UAE(united arab emirates) cuz we have LHD here even we cant get it registerd here but few states do let ppl register it only if car is converted to LHD but from last 4 years all the states have stoped registreng RHD to LHD converted cars.... but i do know that cars converted from RHD to LHD by motorex can be registred easly in US.....motorex was one of the company that fought for skyline to be registerd i n US but in last they messed up evrything.... no car can be banned.....hopefully evry1 know how badass a american muscle can be.....a twin turbo ZO6 makes 1200+hp easly.....and same with dodge viper....and many more.....
and its jus America and middle east that praise skyline so much...ppl in UK and Japan talk abt Evo's and STI's.

i love r32 and r34....but supra kicks ASSSS

no offnse
Uhhh... ok? I guess? :rolleyes: First and foremost stop hatin dude. And what did those American muscle did and even the Supra that can compare w/ a GT-R's resume? Did it had 50 and 29 official race wins? laptime records? Top speed records as well as fastest quarter mile run? :em I guess not huh. And you said it was not banned in anyway huh, wrong. The GT-R was banned before in racing for being to dominating, I think it was the R32 days where foreigners outside Japan called GTRs "Godzilla". It literally changed rulebooks in Grp. A racing.

And lastly, you said "ppl in UK and Japan talk abt Evo's and STI's." That I will very much contradict. I have a relative in Tokyo, and ever since the old school KPGC10 Hakosuka Skylines, the GTR's are considered the JDM king and my goodness it's no secret. It's a legend in Japan for crying out loud. :) Go and come visit Japan sometimes and you will know what I'm talking about, or just check out some JDM culture products like magazines and video games from Japan for starters. Even Jeremy Clarkson of Topgear was quoted before as saying that the Skyline GT-R was the ONLY Japanese contribution to the Supercar category.

Maybe next time you'll check the facts first before posting, because things like these will make you less credible.