Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta

dj_gurpreet

Warm up your webcams because the all-new Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta has arrived! This latest release is full of great new features. Without further ado, here%u2019s what you’ll find inside.

High-quality video calls

We’ve completely redesigned our 1:1 webcam feature (under the hood too). Now you can make a high-quality video call to a friend with synched audio, right in the IM window. Features include the ability to swap video windows, position the video windows side-by-side, mute the call or place it on hold. You can even go full-screen with your video call. To get started, click the new “Video Call” button in the IM window.
Note that the friend you video call has to also be on Yahoo! Messenger 10. And these video enhancements are just for 1:1 video calls; broadcasting your webcam to multiple viewers (with no audio) has not changed.

Note that the friend you video call has to also be on Yahoo! Messenger 10. And these video enhancements are just for 1:1 video calls; broadcasting your webcam to multiple viewers (with no audio) has not changed.

######

######

[DOWNLOAD]
http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr10/us/ymsgr10us.exe

prithvi.k

on off on off......
dont know why "Last edited by gurpree_93; 3 Days Ago" edited his message and putted my given yahoo links ?
dude u can put it as mirror but rapidshare wala link tumhara rainh deh na se ... so that those u have prob in the direct download (which i dont think it should be)..can download frm urs rapidshare link ex jaspreet

Justpunjabi

Lets_rock
dont know why "Last edited by gurpree_93; 3 Days Ago" edited his message and putted my given yahoo links ?
dude u can put it as mirror but rapidshare wala link tumhara rainh deh na se ... so that those u have prob in the direct download (which i dont think it should be)..can download frm urs rapidshare link ex jaspreet

Thanks dear

I had downloaded .

arshmann007

ArSh Mann
Warm up your webcams because the all-new Yahoo! Messenger 10 Beta has arrived! This latest release is full of great new features. Without further ado, here%u2019s what you’ll find inside.

High-quality video calls

We’ve completely redesigned our 1:1 webcam feature (under the hood too). Now you can make a high-quality video call to a friend with synched audio, right in the IM window. Features include the ability to swap video windows, position the video windows side-by-side, mute the call or place it on hold. You can even go full-screen with your video call. To get started, click the new “Video Call” button in the IM window.

######

######

[DOWNLOAD]
http://download.yahoo.com/dl/msgr10/us/ymsgr10us.exe
ef vertewrwerew