xp problem

sweggar

whenever i click on my computer icon it shows c d e f drive bt when i click on any of the drive its open allways in a new window.
wots going on?

i install a new writer in my pc and for sm reason i format my system cmplty. after installing xp, drive letter shows me in randomly. like c d f h and my both dvd rom is e g now.
wots the matter?
help karo plz.

*Genius*

Prime VIP
Try this - goto Folder options (control panel/ File menu) and check the following option "Open each folder in the same window" , apply , ok .

gGtKDpng-1.jpg

drive letter is assigned automatically , you can change it (i think) go to computer management (control panel)

sweggar

my pc is the mine of viruses. may be all that happen coz of a new one.
i hv been try every non professional and free of cost way for clean my pc bt result is no No NO....
hmmm....
dekhta hu kuch hota ho to.
thanks guys.

Reactions: JJ

JJ

Prime VIP
my pc is the mine of viruses. may be all that happen coz of a new one.
i hv been try every non professional and free of cost way for clean my pc bt result is no No NO....
hmmm....
dekhta hu kuch hota ho to.
thanks guys.
Try to install Freewere softwere "Autorun eater"

Use Google to get

Arun Bhardwaj

-->> Rule-Breaker <<--
IK BAR MERE NAL V HOYA C IDAN FER, REGISTRY CH CHAGNES KR K NEW WINDOW OPEN HON DI PROBLEM SOLV HO GYI C.

I THINK TUSI KOI HOR DIVICE V ATTACH KITA HONA WINDOW INSTALL TIME ISE LAI DRIVE NAME CHANGE HO GYE..

EASY HAI CMD CH JA KE DRIVE NAME CHANGE KR DO...

:p

Android

Prime VIP
Staff member
Try this ;)

- copy the values data of COMPUTER\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\open\command : (Default) and DelegateExecute to

COMPUTER\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\command respectively but delete the word /separate from de default value and, in case, DelegateExecute does not exists create and paste the value of DelegateExecute from the Open Key.

At the end, You will have the following value in the key COMPUTER\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\command :

(Default) -> "%SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L" .

DelegateExecute -> value of "COMPUTER\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Folder\shell\explore\command\Delegate

or do this ;)

Run Prompt: ( Open Start >> Run )
“reg add hkcr\drive\shell /ve /d none /f” (without double quotes)

If the above doesn’t solve your problem then, download following zip file, extract it and then run .REG file and confirm the action:
Download

sweggar

guys window open wali problem to solve ho gai jaise taise. bt drive letter wali solve ni hui.
hmmm....
wrong jumper setting bhi kar sakti hai ye problem? mean it happend after installation of new dvd writer. so.....

sweggar

ok i will try to change the jumper tomarrow. kal ye bhi task jaroor poora karna hai.
abhi to need for speed ug2 se panga lena hai. :-)
wroom wroommmm......
aap sbke suggestions k liye thanks a lot.