Using P2P for your movies, mp3 songs etc

aniku11

Banned
My fellow UNP brothers.. I think we should all know about the ultimate download source for all our mp3 files, movies, novels and softwares. I have received a lot of questions regarding how to download movies,songs etc from the internet. I have been asked numerous times about wher i get my movies n softwares and stuff from..and I have seen many people ask those questions here in the forums. Well if you want to know how then I have shared my knowledge through some quick tutorials and basics for using P2p networks and downloading from them. Have a look and I sincerely hope it helps you all. The information is totally in lay-mans language as I myself understand nothing from the technical field (being a commerce student). So it will be usefull even if you dont know any technicalities of how these softwares work etc. Go here ~internetdrivesmecrazy.blogspot. com~and learn a few things..

And dont forget to leave comments. I will feel good to know that it helped someone. And you all are welcome to share your thoughts on this blog and increase our knowledge.
I will keep updating it as and when I get time and find new things we can all share and use.
Thanks.