UC Browser 7.9-Never worry about bookmarks missing again

redifmail

UC Browser 7.9 has released for several days.How do u think about it? As a senior User, I would like to share some feelings about this version.In my opinion,this time,Ucweb concentrate on developing user experience in the details,Small and excellent.
(If u haven’t experience it, Download and have a nice try)
Getjar (adapt to ur handset automatically): GetJar | Mobile |
Official website:UC

1. It takes Thoughtful care of our eyes.
As a mobile user,I am always still staring at the handset screen,It’s harmful to our eyes.Thx to UC Browser,it invents different view mode(Day/Night mode) to protect our eyes ever and now it becomes more intelligent.It will notice u to switch to Day mode when u turn on Night mode in the daytime.For example,it’s 9:00 AM,but u turn on the Night mode,It will notice u to turn to Day mode(Classic mode).
2. It backup what’s important to me
Once I met a crazy trouble.I buy a new phone,but I have a lot of bookmarks in UC Browser installed in my old one.So I have to use both of two phones.Now the problem solved,I backup all bookmarks and export into a small file, and then copy to my new phone, and import it.It’s so easy,I love Ucweb!

I think UCweb is indeed doing their best to give us the amazing experience.I just can’t wait for the next version! Come on, Ucweb!

Cookies! Share an experience Video of UC browser 7.9
[viedo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndFu_tYT9bY[/video]

UC Browser 7.9 -Never worry about bookmarks missing again - YouTube
Get a close enconter with UCWEB
Get the latest version on UC
Get the latest Android Version Get the latest Android Version