Ubuntu Punjabi Edition?

SinghKing

Anyone francy making Ubuntu - Punjabi Edition?
Or possible multilingual indian edition?
Theres a Christian and Muslim Edition n we would make a punjabi edition or anyone's interested

ubuntu already supports punjabi language, install punjabi lang pack while setup, but if u wish to have authentic punjabi look-up, sum1 hv to provide me wid sum ideas(graphics and open source punjabi apps, r there ne1 apps for translation of sri guru granth sahib g) nd i'll try to work over them.

SinghKing

ubuntu already supports punjabi language, install punjabi lang pack while setup, but if u wish to have authentic punjabi look-up, sum1 hv to provide me wid sum ideas(graphics and open source punjabi apps, r there ne1 apps for translation of sri guru granth sahib g) nd i'll try to work over them.

I'll install Ubuntu 9.04 in a few weeks, the official release and have a mess around with that and see what we can get up.
Could make a software that that has the whole SGGS inside and can have text-2-speech. Possible make it in Java or something

Another thing could be that it could have a whole new punjabi GUI, both KDE and Gnome.