U torrent ki cheez aa

onlycheema

Banned
thepiratebay is the global hotbed.
For desi there are many sites around; but you have to be invited by someone to join them to download torrents from them. Just search whatever you want and in mininova it will be written if torrent tracker requires registration or not.

Jus

Filhaal..
A .torrent extension file contains all the information needed to download the file for which the torrent was created like file-name, its size etc.

U torrent is an application s/w for downloading files associated with their respective torrent files.

This application s/w is based upon some proprietary application layer protocol for p2p (peer-to-peer) file sharing.

Roughly speaking in p2p file sharing one end user, called peer, downloads files directly from another end user(s), called peer(s) without involvement of any third party server.

One can create a .torrent file out of any file and share it. Seeder-a peer who provides the file to be downloaded for which the torrent has been created. Leecher-a peer who d/ls the file. Once a peer has d/led the file, it can become seeder. So, you become server when you provide the file and client when you download. :)

Blah Blah Blah....

I think this much solves your purpose.

So Cheers!

i wouldnt suggest downloading from any public torrent site. i got caught using the piratebay lol. I got an email from my ISP saying that i was suspected of copyright infringement. I now know not to download from public torrent trackers.

Bekafoon wale jabab likh jande ne kise ne bande nu chaz na das deo.
lovenpreet step by step read kar

1. Start utorrent and go to Help> About utorrent… to get the below box.

utorrenttetrisabout-1.png

2. Now press ‘T’.

3.Now you know why all of us Download it.

*please let me know if u liked it i will let u know what more we can do.
and let me know if u hav any technical problem.