Toshiba DX1210 All-In-One Touchscreen PC

Toshiba has announced its first all-in-one desktop PC product, the All-in-one DX1210 PC.

The PC is designed for home users and Toshiba touts is as a hub for all computing and multimedia needs.

The Toshiba’s All-In-One DX1210 PC has a 21.5in Full HD touchscreen and it’s available in either Intel Core i5 or Core i7 second generation (Sandy Bridge) processor configurations.

The Toshiba DX1210 PC includes HDMI-in, six USB ports (including two USB 3.0 ports), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, 802.11n (2.4GHz) Wi-Fi and an SD card slot.

It also comes with a Blu-ray drive, a digital TV tuner and a 1TB, 7200rpm hard drive.

The USB ports support Toshiba’s Sleep-and-charge technology, which allows USB-based devices (including the iPhone) to be charged even when the PC is not powered on.

Another nifty feature of the PC includes Sleep & Music, which allows music to keep playing even when the PC is in sleep mode.
The Toshiba DX1210 is available now exclusively from Harvey Norman stores and is priced at
$1900.

Additional features of the Toshiba All-In-One DX1210 PC include:

• Powerful Intel Core i7 or Intel Core i5 processors
  • The 21.5” Full HD screen creates bright, immersive images with vibrant colours and great contrast
  • Sleek, stylish design to compliment the modern home
  • CyberLink PowerCinema preinstalled for the total media entertainment centre
  • The HDMI in-port lets you play videos from another source via a single cable that carries both the audio and video ie: connect your gaming console
  • Wireless keyboard and mouse eliminating cable-clutter and helping to keep your workspace or kitchen clean
  • Six USB ports including two USB 3.0 ports which let you transfer data 10x faster than the previous generation – useful for dealing with large files or lots of data, like multi-megabyte photos, digital video or just for backing up
  • Web camera allowing you to make online video calls via Skype to friends and family
  • Toshiba’s Eco Utility Software helps you manage power use and minimise your CO2 emissions and environmental impact
  • Toshiba’s Face Recognition app is a fun way for family members to log on with just one look?