Toshiba DX1210 All-In-One Touchscreen PC

Quick Register
User Name:
Human Verification

Go Back   UNP > UNP Misc > Technology

UNP Register

Old 18-May-2011
Toshiba DX1210 All-In-One Touchscreen PC

Toshiba has announced its first all-in-one desktop PC product, the All-in-one DX1210 PC.

The PC is designed for home users and Toshiba touts is as a hub for all computing and multimedia needs.

The Toshiba’s All-In-One DX1210 PC has a 21.5in Full HD touchscreen and it’s available in either Intel Core i5 or Core i7 second generation (Sandy Bridge) processor configurations.

The Toshiba DX1210 PC includes HDMI-in, six USB ports (including two USB 3.0 ports), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth, 802.11n (2.4GHz) Wi-Fi and an SD card slot.

It also comes with a Blu-ray drive, a digital TV tuner and a 1TB, 7200rpm hard drive.

The USB ports support Toshiba’s Sleep-and-charge technology, which allows USB-based devices (including the iPhone) to be charged even when the PC is not powered on.

Another nifty feature of the PC includes Sleep & Music, which allows music to keep playing even when the PC is in sleep mode.
The Toshiba DX1210 is available now exclusively from Harvey Norman stores and is priced at

Additional features of the Toshiba All-In-One DX1210 PC include:

• Powerful Intel Core i7 or Intel Core i5 processors
  • The 21.5” Full HD screen creates bright, immersive images with vibrant colours and great contrast
  • Sleek, stylish design to compliment the modern home
  • CyberLink PowerCinema preinstalled for the total media entertainment centre
  • The HDMI in-port lets you play videos from another source via a single cable that carries both the audio and video ie: connect your gaming console
  • Wireless keyboard and mouse eliminating cable-clutter and helping to keep your workspace or kitchen clean
  • Six USB ports including two USB 3.0 ports which let you transfer data 10x faster than the previous generation – useful for dealing with large files or lots of data, like multi-megabyte photos, digital video or just for backing up
  • Web camera allowing you to make online video calls via Skype to friends and family
  • Toshiba’s Eco Utility Software helps you manage power use and minimise your CO2 emissions and environmental impact
  • Toshiba’s Face Recognition app is a fun way for family members to log on with just one look?

Post New Thread  Reply

« Punjabi fonts for punjabi freeks | Samsung CL80 14-Megapixel Camera »