PhysX System Software 9.10.0129
PhysX System Software 9.10.0129 | 24.56 Mb
NVIDIA Corporation introduced a new driver for hardware accelerator physics Ageia PhysX, as well as their own graphics cards that support this technology. The list of video cards that are capable of estimating the resources of its own physics are the GeForce 8 and 9, and 200 with a storage capacity at least 256 MB, and maps from Ageia. To work correctly with video cards must use the latest certified drivers for video cards from version 177.81 and above.
Recent Geforce 196.75 GPU drivers from Nvidia have brought us something interesting – they include new PhysX System Software 9.10.0129.
Update: Simple look at drivers installation folder reveals that engine .dll’s for SDK 2.7.3, 2.7.4.. all to 2.8.3 were updated with new subversions. No major changes except this.
* Optimized for best performance in the game PhysX: Terminator Salvation.
* Optimized for best performance in the game PhysX: Batman Arkham Asylum.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration for all GeForce 8 series GPU, 9, 100 and 200 with minimum 256MB of graphics memory and 32 processor cores (stream processors).
* Acceleration on the GPU with PhysX in many games and demonstrations, some of them are represented in the files PowerPack at .
* Upgrading libraries only for owners of processors AGEIA PhysX. (When you install the AGEIA PhysX processor should be installed the old software on PhysX, such as version 8.09.04 - before you install this update). NOTE - Support for AGEIA PPU to accelerate 2.8.1 SDK or an earlier version and only for Windows Vista and Windows XP.
* Included libraries for PhysX SDK 2.8.3
* Includes the latest PhysX support for all available content PhysX.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce via CUDA 2.0 for SDK versions 2.7.3, 2.7.2, 2.7.5, 2.8.0, 2.8.1 and 2.8.3 (requires graphics driver version 177.81 or later).
* Support for management of your configuration with GPU PhysX from the control panel graphics driver NVIDIA. (requires graphics driver version 180.00 or later)
GPU series GeForce 8, 9, 100 and 200 (at least 32 cores and a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory)
AGEIA PhysX Processors (All)
OS: XP, Vista, 7 (32/64-bit)
Size: 24.56 Mb