People India need you.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Hey everyone

I would like to invite all of you guys to join online eIndia. May be you heard about erepublik.com. It's a new world in making online by people from arounud the world. However India is lacking behind in new world because countries like Indonesia, Romania and US are controlling major parts of India politically and geographically in new world.

eRepublik is ganing popularity around the world.

People join in to erepublik to make India more stronger.

Joining link
eRepublik - The New World | Online Social Strategy Game

I am not going to get anything if you join in. But make sure if you join in you join Orissa In India, because in new world Orissa is capital of India. We don't have nothern India with India any more. Pakistan, Indonesia and Iran is controlling northern part as they are much stronger than in India in new world.

prithvi.k

on off on off......
i cant get it ???

ahh now i got this .. well this is Multiplayer strategy online game that allows users to rule a country lmaoo.... that only i was thinking yeah kya sab likha hai bai...
well dont use that above register link..
use this www.erepublik.com/en/register azz the above one is showeing "referrer/Domnic" ,,is these above setence too written by some Domnic, ?

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Hell My Game id is Domnic.

And if you use referral link to join in the game it will be easier for me to track you and help you.

Other wise you will be alone in eworld.

And for lastest happenings in game. Recently U.S.A jumped in to help India and kicked Iran and Indonesia out of the India. Now U.S is holding Indian regions for protection. And our good neighbors Pakistan again betrayed us and now trying to over take Indian Goverment by placing there president in India.

However it's all a game, but when it comes to country pride and honor of the country than it's a war.

~Akash~

Domnic you might want to update that post, our hospital in Orissa got destroyed in the last war, now they should join in Maharashtra.

A country as small as Poland with 40 Million people has 55K players in the eWorld, while our nation is lagging behind with only about 1K.

Join it people, and make eIndia rise above all! :D

Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamare dil mein hai, dekhna hai zor kitna baju-e-katil main hai!!!

Jelly9473

This seriously is a great game :)
You can be a politician, a business tycoon, a Journalist (you can publish Poems, Songs, pictures or whatever your likeing)
You can be a battle tank, an ambassador to other countries and even a noob :P

Swathikrishnan

This seriously is a great game :)
You can be a politician, a business tycoon, a Journalist (you can publish Poems, Songs, pictures or whatever your likeing)
You can be a battle tank, an ambassador to other countries and even a noob :P
And even your Country president !!!:y